Saturday, January 5, 2008

Boondoggle

I don't know what that word means, but I do know a good blog entry title when I hear one.

Anyways, last night I went and saw my friend Frosty's band play a rock and roll show. Those of you who know me personally (not just in the bloggosphere) may have heard me tell stories lately of shooting skeet with Frosty and his shotgun the other weekend. It was really loud and fun. So last night, I was thinking about when we shot skeet, and naturally, what was the other thing on my mind? Encasing things in plastic for the contest. I wonder if I encased a shotgun shell in plastic if that would be cooler or more ironic than whatever Mike ends up encasing? It seems pretty cool. Taking something dangerous and turning it into something safe, and maybe even beautiful. Plus you wouldn't be able to shoot with it anymore, so the irony quotient would be pretty high. Plus it is a thing that is low in moisture and it's pretty small so it seems like it'd be real feasible, which is always nice.

Seems like I'm on the right tracks!

Take care,

David

No comments: