Sunday, January 6, 2008

Done Workin'

On Friday, when I was excited about the weekend, workin' wasn't what I had in mind! I had encasing-in-plastic and playing in mind, and blogging! Oh well, I'm done now, with time for a quick blog and then I'm going over to Mike's to have dinner and watch the new American Gladiators. I'm pretty excited.

But I hope Mike's not going to try to trick me into giving away anything. But I don't think he is, even if he is nervous because I have started to encase something. I think we will just have a nice time and watch some people who also enjoy gladiating, but that like doing it on T.V., with muscles and action in the place of plastic-encasing supplies and carefully chosen objects.

Are you going to watch American Gladiators? Leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

David

No comments: