Saturday, January 5, 2008

Plastic Talk

Do you ever listin to National Public Radio? I had a little listen this morning after I left the coffeeshop, and heard part of the show on there called Car Talk. Two brothers talk about cars, answer phone calls about cars, joke around, and just seem to have a good time.

I wonder if there could ever be a radio show about encasing things in plastic and encasing things in plastic based blogs? I bet if Mike and I started a radio show about it after our contest is done that we would have a pretty good time. And people who shared our passion would have a forum and they could learn things about it. But we probably wouldn't have time to start one until the contest is over, because that is taking a lot of our time right now. The car radio show has kind of a built in audience because so many people have cars. It seems like probably more people have cars than encase things in plastic. But maybe it just seems that way because I spend so much time on roads, where cars are used, instead of in places where people keep their plastic-encased things?

We also both have voices that would sound good on the radio.

Take care,

David

No comments: