Thursday, January 3, 2008

What do you think is a good amount to blog?

Here's a question for you, readers, how much do you think a person should blog? Do you think that it should be split evenly between doing experiences and blogging them? Or is that too much blogging? Or too much thinking? Is the glass half empty? or half full? How many hits per hour is the glass getting? What if your blog is more about your thoughts than about your experiences, and you are able to formulate thoughts while in the act of blogging? Like, while you are typing one thought, you are getting ready to think the next one, and by the time you hit the "publish post button" down there, you have another post ready to go? Should you just go ahead and type it up and post it? Or should you go to the bathroom, like you meant to before you started this one? I only ask because I am a beginning blogger. And, since I have also taken on the hobby of being in an encase-something-in-plastic contest with Mike, I have two new hobbies to balance, and, I don't know, like, for every hour I spend encasing something in plastic, how much time should I spend blogging? It's like a chicken and the egg eating its own tail question. The blog is because of the contest, but the contest is also really important, like more important than the blog probably, because that's how you'll win. Is by the contest.

I may have worked this one out on my own, just by talking through it. If you have any thoughts, please let me know them via comments, they might help me a lot as a new blogger.

Take care,

David

No comments: