Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Waiting for a train

Actually waiting for a meeting, but train sounds cooler. I've been busy getting ready for this for a while now, and haven't been blogging much! But now, because of delays, I have a moment.

Well, as you know, I have encased something in plastic. I still feel good about it, and am excited to get the last ingredient that will cure the plastic on the side that was exposed to air as it dried.

Earlier today I was thinking this: since I have already encased something in plastic, and don't plan on changing it, maybe it is time that I go ahead and see what Mike has been up to on his blog? I am damn curious. And for all I know, he's been looking at mine all along? I mean, that is what a blog is for?! To be read?! Besides, I don't think he'd be foolish enough to reveal any secrets on there. I know I have been careful just to be safe.

What do you think I should do? Let me know, and wish me luck in my meeting!

Take care,

David

No comments: