Thursday, January 3, 2008

I love encasing things in plastic

I wonder if there are any jobs out there for people who want to get paid to encase things in plastic? Maybe it is a hobbyist-only type thing? I've never encased anything in plastic, but the feeling I get from thinking about it, the sense of being alive, is kind of addicting. I mean, I've even started a widely-read blog about it already, and I've only been involved in the sport for a few weeks? Anyways, I've seen things encased in plastic before, so I know that people do it. But do they get paid? I would definitely want a job that provided health care, because I will probably be exposed to a lot of fumes if I do it for a living, and I will probably let a lot of stuff dry in my basement, and I don't know if those plastic fumes are harmful. I don't think anyone does, really. But if, at the end of this crazy contest, I have something that makes me passionate, I will truly be a winner, unless Mike finds something that makes him passionate during the contest also, in which case the aftermath will be a tie, and the winner will still have to be decided by who encases something more ironic or cooler in plastic, but I have to say: I like those odds!

Take care,

David

No comments: