Sunday, January 27, 2008

New blog post

Welcome back to the internet, blog and blog-readers! Here we are, on a warmer-than-the-past-few-days Sunday afternoon-that-feels-like-morning-because-I-got-up-late-in-the-morning. How are you?

Well, I saw Mike last night at a double birthday party at a place called rontoms. (I also heard last night that it was opened by a man called Ron Tom, and that he borrowed a lot of money from his mom to open the bar. So I came up with this new name for the place: rontomsmoms. Get it?! and it rhymes. Everybody likes rhymes, even angry rappers.) Anyways, we talked about the plastic-encasing contest that has been the only subject on either of our minds since it started, even if I'm not blogging about it every hour. It sounds like he's getting closer and closer to actually encasing something in plastic. One indicator that I had was that it sounded like he wanted to be done with the contest, and the only way to do that is to encase something in plastic and then have someone decide who is the winner, and then react to the decision for a while and then be done. And then we can both move on with our lives and start procrastinating other things.

It has felt nice to know that my encasing-in-plastic is already encased in the history books, and that all I have to do is sit back and wait for Judgement Day. It makes me wonder what it would be like to do other things ahead of schedule, like work assignments or paying my gas bill.

take care,

David

No comments: