Friday, January 4, 2008

Ping Pong

Sometimes (weekdays) at the office, afternoons mean one thing: Ping-pong! Ross and I have been keeping this tradition alive since '07, and this week was no exception. Last year I could typically beat Ross pretty regularly at ping-pong, but in our games this year he has won 75% of them. I wonder if he practiced over the break (I did not, except for 2 games against Scott). Anyways, I got to thinking. I cannot think of a single similarity between ping-pong and encasing things in plastic. Except that you probably get better with practice, but that doesn't mean anything in my case, because I only have one shot to get it right.

I have played Mike during the afternoon at ping-pong also, and he and I are a pretty good match. Perhaps that is the similarity between ping-pong and plastic-encasing?

Time will tell.

David

No comments: