Friday, January 4, 2008

First Friday

Today is the first friday of the month. For those of us in PDX, that means an thing: Art walk! The East Burnside's art community has an art walk, and my friend and co-worker Scrappers has a shop that is a part of it. It looks like a fantastic show, and here when I say fantastic I mean both things: Awesome, and also Fantastical. I'm going to try to convince Mike to go also, because check this:

Some time ago, Mike and I were asked to be a team in an artshow, for an art show about fantasy fiction. We would have to take a photo of something we'd staged that looked fantastic (fantastical.) I don't know if we have missed the deadline or not, but I know one thing. There is only one thing on our mind these days, can you guess what? It is our plastic-encasing contest. Anyways, if we haven't missed it, it would be nice to go to Scrappers' show and get some inspiration.

It would be nice to feel like part of a team again.

I guess that'll have to wait.

Take care,

David

No comments: