Friday, January 4, 2008

A weird thing happened last night

I went to get some tacos last night with Rebecca, at my favorite taqueria, Por Que No? Taqueria. That translates roughly to "Why not taqueria?" We didn't have a good reason not to taqueria, so we went ahead and did. Anyways, the weird thing happened after eating tacos, when Rebecca and I were standing outdoors near the taqueria and Mike called me on my phone (not the iPhone I blogged from last night, mind you!) and said that he'd seen me on the street, and wanted to know if I wanted to go to the taqueria for tacos! What is going on here?
It could be coincidences. Maybe it just so happened that on the same thursday neither of us had a proper answer to "why not taqueria?" Well I hope that's all that's going on. I hope this competition isn't going to get too weird. I know it's been on my mind a lot, and I assume it's been on his too but that doesn't mean we should be following eachother to taquerias to try to steal eachother's encasing ideas or to try to scare eachother out of the competition. I mean, let's stick to encasing things in plastic and blogging here! I don't think we need to resort to shady tactics.
We entered into this contest as friends and I hope that we don't have to encase our own hearts in plastic to avoid hurting eachother while in the heat of competition. That would, I guess, be the ultimate sacrifice.

p.s. my spell checker keeps highlighting "eachother." I thought that was a word! Do you think so? I am going to start a new poll, please let me know if you think "eachother" is an o.k. word to blog with.

take care,

David

No comments: