Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where Was I?

Last night, I was like, "crap!?"

But then this morning I went and checked on it, and it was plenty firm, though a bit tacky on the top. Why did it take so long to do that? Because my basement is not warm? Or well-ventilated? I don't know. But thank god.

So I mixed up some more, put the object (I hope I'm not giving anything away by calling it an object!) on the firm surface of the plastic encasing stuff, and poured more in there. The object is still not totally buried in plastic, I going to have to do at least one more layer. But before I do that, I am going to change the angle at which the container I am doing the encasing in sits. It would make sense why if I showed it to you, but I'm not going to because then Mike might also see. Another nice thing is that I'm not using a whole bunch of the encasing equipment for this, so if I totally fuck it up I will probably be able to encase something else for the contest. Would that be cheating?

No.

I feel like the game has really changed now that I am actively encasing something in plastic.

Take care,

David

No comments: