Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tidings

Well I was at my neighborhood coffeeshop, having myself a blog and a coffee, and I ran into Mike's and my taco-loving friend Dana. She noticed that I was at a computer, and asked if I was blogging. Since I happened to be blogging, I told her that indeed I was, and then we talked about Mike's and my blogs and about the contest. Apparently she's been keeping up on the plastic-encasing competition. She volunteered that she had voted on my blog. And without pressing for more information, she also mentioned that she had voted for me to probably win the contest!

Now, I have mixed feelings about having the identity of a voter on my blog's identity revealed. I mean, one of the great things about blogspot.com's polls is that you can vote anonymously. But, since she volunteered it, what the heck!

If Mike is reading my blog, I hope that this news of Dana's vote doesn't dishearten him too much. But then again if he gets disheartened, maybe that will be to my advantage in the contest! But I still hope that he doesn't get too depressed from this post.

One man's good news is another man's garbage, I guess.

Take care,

David

No comments: