Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jeez.

I am working this morning from a coffeeshop near my house. A great place, the same one I ran into Dana at the other day. But today there is a little problem- a couple dipshits talking about Real Estate. Loudly. Like they're so proud, they think that other people want to hear also. But I don't.

I'm glad that when Mike and I talk, it's about interesting things, like American Gladiators or plastic-encasing or Ross, not about boring things like Real Estate. And I'm also glad that, when we've got thoughts to share, we don't just go into public and speak them loudly and obnoxiously, (unlike some people I know ;)). No, we do the civilized thing, and start a pair of blogs for people to read (or not) at their leisure. Hey: if it's not a good time for you to learn about plastic encasing and our contest, go ahead and just check back this evening! The informationtainment will still be here!

Take Care,

David

No comments: