Thursday, January 3, 2008

This blog is about the Plastic Contest

I know that a lot of people visit blogs to learn about their favorite bands or celebrities or to learn what to buy for fathers or mothers day. But this blog doesn't cover those things, it is only about the contest I am having with Mike to see who will encase the most ironic or coolest thing in plastic. I have heard that there are a lot of those other blogs out there, so if that is what you want, just go out there and find one, it shouldn't be hard. But those of you here to check up on how I'm doing in the contest with plastic and Mike and some object I haven't decided on yet and some object he'll eventually choose, thanks for stopping by! You have come to the right place! Keep an eye on this blog to watch me beat him at the contest!

Thanks,

David

No comments: