Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Morning

Instead of TGIM, it should be more like IWIWNMF, for "I wish it were not Monday, Fuck." But Monday it is, oh well.

So I went over to Mike's last night with Rebecca for some food and entertainment. It was great. Mike and his lady and Corky prepared some chicken and veggies. I think, if I understand right, that they had stirred and fried them. They also made some wads of leaves with seeds on them that were really good and exotic. And watching "American Gladiators" was super exciting, especially when the one woman just could not, for the life of her, climb the moving ramp. It probably doesn't sound all that funny reading it on a blog, but trust me, seeing it on TV in person was hilarious.

Anyways, conversation went a lot of different directions, from Robotussin flavors and effects to local news, but we actually didn't spend too much time talking about the plastic-encasing contest. Mike seemed at ease. A front? I dont' know. Was he pushing japanese rice-wine on me in hopes of learning my secret(i.e. "what am I encasing in plastic for the contest?")? Or is he just a generous host-with-the-most sake? Either way I had fun and didn't spill any secrets but don't feel 100% this morning. You know?

But this morning I did come a little ways further with my encasing. I mixed another bit of fluids, changed the angle that my encasing container sits at, and poured it in. I think pouring before work is a good idea, so you don't have to be around all the smell the stuff makes when it is still liquid. It is awful.

Bye for now,

David

No comments: