Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday morning blog-post

Hi there

Well I'm making real progress with my entry for the plastic-encasing contest. I'm currently trying to pry the plastic bottle I used as a mold off the plastic and plastic-encased object. It is hard! It kind of sticks to it and I have to just pry little pieces off with my fingers. My fingers are getting sore, and I made one of my thumbs bleed! I'm not even sure how!

But it looks pretty good. The surface is not completely smooth, but it is pretty smooth and plenty see-through. Not like in the dream I had the other night where I took the bottle off it and you couldn't really even tell what had been encased because it was hard to see past the surface of the plastic. But I am thinking about spraying the whole thing with the spray plastic that I used to make the top surface not be sticky. It might wind up being smoother than the other parts? That would look good.

Ok, back to work!

take care,

David

No comments: