Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It is all about encasing something in plastic

Since I started this blog about the plastic contest (see previous posts) I've noticed that I actually spend more time blogging about the contest than I do actually encasing things in plastic or even trying to think of things to encase in plastic! I mean, if it weren't for the blog then nobody would have a way of keeping track of the contest (unless they wanted to check Mike's (crappy) blog but people would probably get tired of that pretty quick) so I do think the blog about the contest is important but I also should remind myself that, really, in the end, this is about encasing something in plastic. Once the contest is over (and I am the winner) we will each have plenty of time for blogging about what went down.

Take care, and forgive me if I don't write for a while.

David

No comments: