Thursday, January 3, 2008

Whoo! I've got a case of the sleepies!

Well, as the workday winds down, I'm feeling a little rundown. I'm not sure I'll get my computer home today, because of the rain, so I probably won't get to blog at ya very much more today:(, but I'll be back tomorrow!
Here are some thoughts I'll leave you with:
•I wonder what I should encase in plastic for the contest?
•Will it be better than whatever Mike decides to encase?
•If it isn't, I better try to find something else to encase, or I guess I will either lose the contest or something weird will happen, and I don't really want to win because of some weird circumstance, even if it does mean that I win. I want to win because of the rules we set up at the beginning.
•In terms of the rest of my life, what will this contest mean?

Take care,

David

No comments: