Friday, January 4, 2008

Weekend ahoy!

Well, I'm pretty excited we have a weekend coming up starting tomorrow. I've really got my work cut out for me with this contest, and every bit of time I can put towards it will give me that much of a leg up on my competition, Mike. I'm sure he's thinking the same thing though (especially if he's reading this), so I will really have to put that leg up where my mouth is if this weekend is going to be worth a damn.

Who knows? maybe I will get my plastic-encasing completely finished this weekend, and then I will have the rest of the competition to just sit back and watch him fret and try to think of something better to encase in plastic than whatever he imagines I might have encased. But on the other hand, I want to give myself the maximum amount of time to think of the best thing to encase, so that I think of something really good. I don't want to rush into anything.

Tgif,

David

No comments: