Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I forgot my plastic encasing equipment at home

And I'll probably be at work for at least a few more hours so I guess I might as well put something towards the big contest and keep up on the blog. So far I noticed that nobody has written in with any good ideas for things to encase in plastic. Please, readers, keep those ideas coming in! I totally had a good idea for something to encase in plastic while I was in the shower this morning but by now I've forgotten it. I wondered if maybe it was something in the shower that I was encasing but then I mentally went over all the things that were in the shower while I was this morning and I don't think it was any of those. So, I must have been thinking of something else, but just happened to be in the shower while I was thinking of it. Readers if you have any good ideas about things to encase in plastic or can help me with the mystery of "what was I the good idea I had in the shower for a thing to encase in plastic this morning?" please leave a comment on my blog!

take care,

David

p.s. I am not going to encase my wiener in plastic so don't bother suggesting that.

No comments: